Construction for our new remodeling project is still going strong!
- Twenty-two windows have been installed in the weight rooms and around the track on the south side of the building.
- Our upstairs locker rooms are undergoing major renovating and we are hopeful that this area will be open by September 14th.
- Tennis courts 5, 6 and 7 are now completely ready for use, as of Wednesday, August 29th.
- The fire sprinkler crew is moving to the basketball courts and will be working on one court at a time so the rest are easily accessible and ready for use at all times.
- Installation for the new basketball court lighting has also begun this week in the same bay as the fire sprinklers.
- Painting along the east side of the track has begun, and progress throughout the rest of the fitness building will continue this week.
- Structural steel was delivered to the club this week, so more construction at the front of the building will be underway.
Other areas of the club have been undergoing construction as well, but we hope that our members and guests will continue displaying such appreciated patience. We would like to thank you all for this support during our large project. Let’s continue working together to make this club a better place for every member to call their own club for years to come!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sales Manager Mike Peschel at anytime. He can be reached at 701-237-4805 or via email at email@example.com.