Here is an up-to-date collection of the projects we’ve accomplished this week
and the projects we’ll be continuing next week!
- The new parking lot’s sidewalk and the first lift of asphalt are complete. The final lift of asphalt will take place this spring.
- The exterior insulation and Finish Systems (EFIS)/Stucco will begin to be applied this week.
- Last week, we framed the exterior for plastic coverings for protection against the elements. Our windows will begin to be framed in with glass this coming week.
- Track/Racquetball Building: The track will be finishing up this week, and our fire door will be installed by the track beginning Monday. Our new ceiling, carpet and vinyl wall coverings will be worked on next week. the track and vinyl base is completed.
- Gymnasium: In our gymnasium, relighting started last week and will continue this coming week.
- Hallway/Doorway/ADA Locker Rooms: This week, we’ll begin removing carpet and vinyl wall coverings in the hallway, along with ceiling tile and grid work in the hallway. We’ll be replacing lighting in the hallway and the ADA locker rooms. We will be enlarging the doorway into the track building, installing a 6 foot door and a fire proofing door in the hallway.
- In the new building, we started the exterior insulation and finish systems and the sheet rocking. Mechanical and electrical rough-ins will continue, and the mechanical units have been set on the roof. We’ll also be installing the windows.
If you’d like to see weekly pictures of our progress, please visit this website.